Driebit is looking for an experienced Elm developer. You’ll be involved in the full project lifecycle, working closely with clients and designers.
We use Erlang to build performant and resilient backends (using our CMS Ginger layered on top of the open source web framework Zotonic). You’ll be part of a professional team that includes two other Elm developers to bring functional programming to the frontend.
Who we’re looking for
- You’re not merely convinced functional programming is a good idea, but you want to put it to good use, too.
- You care about customer value and user experience.
- You’re a strong communicator, both with clients and teammates.
- You’re not afraid to make reasoned technical decisions.
- You possess up-to-date knowledge of current developments in frontend tech and tools, including CSS and testing.
- You’re based in or near Amsterdam.
We work on projects that contribute to positive change. In close collaboration with our clients in education and science, cultural heritage and sustainability, we build web applications that:
- improve reading comprehension in children and teach them about history, current events and science
- are a place for adults to commemorate their shared past
- disseminate cultural knowledge and collections.
We do this from our beautiful office in the centre of Amsterdam, a 10 minute walk from the train station.
What we offer
- Work worth doing.
- Be part of a professional team of 20 that includes three other Elm developers.
- A lot of responsibility and room for initiative.
- An opportunity to learn Erlang.
- Time to work on open source projects.
- Financial compensation conform to market standards.
- 25 holidays (based on a 40h working week) and pension scheme.
- Good gear (pick your own tools!).
- A budget to follow trainings and visit conferences.
- Summer cruises on our boat in the Amsterdam canals.
How to apply
Call us at +31 20 4208449 or mail us: email@example.com. If you are not interested but know someone who might be, feel free to forward this offer.
We never respond to acquisition by professional agents.